2015 Enduro-X Registration
2015 Registration Information
Pro Categories $135
Amateur Categories $100
*Online registration Open until midnight Aug. 20, 2015
Walk-up Registration August 21-22, add $15
2015 Race Categories
New for this year is the addition of the Vet Men 30+ category. This is an amateur category for fast guys who don’t want to race in the Pro/Elite field. If you are chasing NAET points as Pro, or racing for the cash purse, you will need to register as a Pro/Elite.
- Pro/Elite Women & Men
- Masters 40+ Women & Men
- Amateur Women 19-39
- Amateur Men 30-39
- Amateur Men 19-29
- Junior Women & Men 18 and under
- Vet Men 30+
Pro/Elite Cash Purse for Women & Men
- 1st – $650
- 2nd – $500
- 3rd – $400
- 4th – $300
- 5th – $200
- 6th – $100
Course Map – will be posted on Wednesday August 19!
- Start intervals: 30 seconds
- Order of Starts: Pro Men, Pro Women, Vet Men, Am-men 30-39, Am-men 19-29, Master men, Jr. men, Am-women 19-39, Masters women, Jr. women
- Can I get a re-start for a flat? No.
- Will the course be marked the day before the race?
- Are there discounted lift tickets for practice? Yes, lift tickets are half-price to registered racers for practice for August 22.
- Are trails closed for race? Yes, the trails are closed during the Stage for racers. The bike park and system trail are open to the public -please be respectful toward non-racers, Bike Park and Lift Attendant staff!
- What do I get in return for my Registration fee?
- Four Stages of awesome Enduro racing at Steamboat bike park and Routt National Forest
- Swag bag with cool stuff and race-snacks *for online registrants only!
- Lift ticket and professional timing services
- BBQ dinner with live music Saturday Aug. 21 from 4:30-7pm
- Awards, another BBQ/Meal, Free Beers, price raffle with great Prizes on Sunday Aug. 23
- Good times, laughs, camaraderie, and a fun weekend of riding your bike!